Kerryn Mickle Small Business & Rural Financial Counsellor
- Bachelor of Business [Agriculture]
- Certificate III in Wholesale SIR30307
- Certificate IV in Business [Frontline Management] BSB41004
- Certificate Registration as Real estate and Business Sales Representative
- NCAS Level II Coach
- Diploma of Financial Counselling Rural Specialisation
- Financial Counsellor National Registration Number – FC20839
Kerryn has over 29 years’ experience in the agricultural industry in an advisory capacity and managing corporate owned businesses in the Great Southern. Continually expanding her understanding of livestock and cropping production systems has been a keen focus. She is recognised as being of the leading livestock advisors in the field. She has an appreciation for the agriculture community and is often involved in community projects.
Kerryn has spent time as a director on the Polocrosse Association of Australia Board where she was involved in the High-Performance Development Plan for Australia team including players, coaches, and managers. She also ran the social media marketing projects and was the representative reporting to ASADA and organising the Drugs in Sport education for Polocrosse Australia.
Living in Kojonup, Kerryn spends time competing & coaching with her Australian stock horses and putting back into her local community.
We'd love to hear from you
If you’d like to provide feedback about your experience working with our team, please start by completing this form: