John Noonan Small Business & Rural Financial Counsellor
- Bachelor of Science (Agriculture)
- Diploma of Education
- Post Graduate Diploma of Science (Agriculture)
- Diploma of Financial Counselling
- Member of the International Farm Management Association
- Member of the International Farm and Agribusiness Marketing Association
- Member Australia Pacific Extension Network
- Financial Counsellor National Registration Number – FC20511
John has an extensive appreciation of the ups and downs of living and working in the country, having spent his early years on farms and living in rural WA and has spent most of his working life in agricultural and agribusiness related roles in the government and private sectors. In addition, he has been a Senior Lecturer at Curtin University specialising in Agribusiness and Farm Business Management, Risk Management and Strategic Planning.
With degree and post graduate qualifications in Agricultural Economics, Education, NRM and Agricultural Extension, John has worked on projects around the world and across WA from Esperance to the Kimberley.
John has a strong desire to help rural and farm businesses and communities to better prepare for the future, and to thrive.
We'd love to hear from you
If you’d like to provide feedback about your experience working with our team, please start by completing this form: