Wooroloo Bushfire - Rural West Financial Counselling
WOOROLOO BUSHFIRE AFFECTED BUSINESSES,
FAMILIES & INDIVIDUALS
Know anyone in financial distress as a result of the fires?
DPIRD has redirected resources through Rural West to give a hand through free, mobile, confidential, independent financial counselling to anyone experiencing financial stress as a result of the recent fires.
WHAT WE CAN DO:
- give a hand to deal with the immediate issues
- Identify financial implications
- Develop solution sets for a way forward
- Facilitate negotiations with lenders
- Identify available assistance schemes
- Give a hand to develop longer term solutions
The Rural West team are experienced in resolving both critical and underlying issues for a positive and sustainable future.