Chris Puckridge Small Business & Rural Financial Counsellor
- Masters of Business Administration
(University of New South Wales)
- Graduate Diploma in Management
(University of Adelaide)
- Diploma of Community Service (Financial Counselling)
- Long term involvement in the commercial sector
- Financial Counsellor National Registration Number – FC573
Chris has a lifetime of experience living and working in rural Australia, with an extensive background in agribusiness focused on communication and leadership.
Chris has been involved in various development programs and advisory groups at Ministerial level focused on improving profitability in primary industry and expanding markets for Australian agricultural production.
He also continues to work in the community as a volunteer counselling people in trauma and personal crisis, and has a lifelong commitment to supporting and developing people and their communities with a special focus on rural and regional areas.
We'd love to hear from you
If you’d like to provide feedback about your experience working with our team, please start by completing this form: